Get These Inspiring Decorating Ideas Living Room
These decorating ideas living room will change the way you decorate your home. It will give you new, fresh ideas to decorate your living room.
Discover some interesting decorating ideas living room in here:
1. Unique Living Room DecorCourtesy of Bravo Interior Design, Photography Paul Bardagjy
Design a soft, inviting living room. Decorate it with an abstract art and antique mirrors. Go for glass lantern chandelier to give it a rich, luxurious look. Keep the furniture and furnishing close to neutrals.
2. Living Room Decor IdeasCourtesy of Charles Todd Helton, Photography by Jerry B. Smith
Go for a sunken living room with high ceiling and transom windows. Decorate it with elegant leather sectional and chairs. Enhance its beauty by opting for wooden flooring. Add a red area rug and a chic glass coffee table.
3. Living Room Design IdeasCourtesy of Ownby Design, Photography by Mark Boisclair
Get this classic look for your living room. Create decorative spaces in the wall. Use symmetry for decoration. Go for some cool furniture and recessed lighting to do up your living room.
Here is a unique decor idea for your living room. It’s pretty functional! The sofa doubles up as a comfortable bed. It has drawers for storage beneath it. The wall has built-in shelves to store books and more.
5. Decorating Ideas Living Room Ceiling Courtesy of Elizabeth Gordon
You can decorate your living room ceiling in this creative way. Use ceiling wallpaper to get an ethereal look. Add a sunburst mirror in the centre. Place other elements in symmetry to create balance.
6. Small Living Room DecorCourtesy of Heather Garrett Design, Photography by Emily Johnston Anderson
Adding a few out-of-the-box elements will help you create this distinct modern decoration ideas living room. Place these strange-looking lamps around the corners. Go for some cool wall art and fireplace fire balls
7. Living Room Furniture Arrangement Courtesy of Marcelo Brito & Pedro Potaris, Photography by Gui Morelli
Use prints and patterns to decorate your living room. Add a striped rug and sofa. Go for patterned throw pillows and upholstered chairs. Create a gallery wall. Add recessed lighting and lots of plants to keep the room properly lit and fresh.
8. Decorating Ideas Living Room LightingCourtesy of Ownby Design, Photography by Mark Boisclair
Go for a brown, black color scheme for your living room. Create harmony by balancing them intelligently. Combine black sofa with beige rug. Complete the look by adding a false ceiling with LED lights.
9. Smart Interiors for Living RoomCourtesy of Ziger/Snead Architects, Photography by Alain Jaramillo
Glass doors allow abundance of natural daylight into the living room. This makes it bright and cheerful. Add an arc floor lamp to fill in the vertical space in style. Place lots of throw pillows in the room.
10. Lavish Living RoomCourtesy of Meridith Baer Home
Add a huge grey sectional and a leggy coffee table in your living room. Decorate it further with a gold wall art. Get this comfortable decorating ideas living room for your house. The woven cubes are lovely!