Free Hand Border Rangoli Designs for Festive Season
Check out these stunning free hand border rangoli designs. Rangolis are made during most Indian festivals. They are a sign of happiness and prosperity. Use bright colors to create these awesome yet simple border rangoli designs. Decorate them with diyas on special occasions.
Take a look at our free hand border rangoli designs collection:
1. Pretty Pink Border Rangoli DesignCourtesy of Divyesh Vara
Try this pink border rangoli, it’s pretty and vibrant.
2. Peacock Theme Border Rangoli DesignCourtesy of Divyesh Vara
Or, go for this peacock themed border rangoli design.
3. Sanskar Bharti Style Border Rangoli DesignCourtesy of Padmashree Katwankar
If you are a fan of Sanskar Bharti rangoli designs, then draw this free hand border rangoli.
4. Free Hand Border Rangoli Designs for DoorsCourtesy of Uma Raja
During festivals make this rangoli design on your doorstep.
5. Border Rangoli Designs Courtesy of Uma Raja
This is a very pretty rangoli in green and yellow color. Place diya on its end.
6. Corner Border Rangoli DesignsCourtesy of Savita Kaiwartiya
You can draw this border rangoli around a pillar or in the corner of the room.
7. Small Border Rangoli DesignCourtesy of Sanjog Agrawal
These rangoli patterns are really cute and small. Try it once.
8. Easy Border Rangoli Designs for KidsCourtesy of Rashmi Ronghe Gohane
Kids can make this easy free hand border rangoli design.
9. Border Rangoli using StencilsCourtesy of Rachana Dhoble-Kavathekar
Use different colors to prepare a base, then use stencils to draw rangoli pattern over it.
10. Free Hand Border Rangoli DesignsCourtesy of Hetal Rajiv
Make these astonishing free hand border rangoli designs for Diwali, Dussehra or Ganpati festival.
11. Border Rangoli Designs for DiwaliCourtesy of Hetal Rajiv
Decorate your border rangoli designs for Diwali with diyas and LED lights.
12. Border Kolam Rangoli DesignsCourtesy of Uma Raja
Make this paisley kolam rangoli pattern along the wall or in front of your main door.
13. Colorful Free Hand Border Rangoli DesignsCourtesy of Uma Raja
Bright, colorful rangolis look good on festive days. Use rangoli to pep up the environment around you.
14. Border Rangoli Design for the EntranceCourtesy of Ratna Sawant
A cool free hand border rangoli for your door steps!
15. Border Rangoli Design with Floral PatternsCourtesy of Pradnya Kulkarni
Draw floral patterns along the wall and fill them with nicest of colors.
16. Simple Border Rangoli Designs for Beginners Courtesy of Chaitali Dattaram Sawant
A very simple rangoli for beginners to try!
17. Free Hand Border Rangoli Designs for SankrantiCourtesy of Uma Raja
Lotus flowers give this border rangoli kolam a unique look.
18. Easy Free Hand Border Rangoli DesignsCourtesy of Khõpådé Süprïŷã
Here is an easy one that can be made by beginners and kids.
19. Simple Free Hand Border Rangoli DesignsCourtesy of Chaitali Dattaram Sawant
These are very simple free hand border rangoli designs. Sprinkle violet color and make rangoli design on it.
20. Pretty Border Rangoli DesignsCourtesy of Prajakta Vanarse
Draw this pretty border over a colorful background. Use white rangoli powder to make the rangoli.