Ganesh Chaturthi Decoration Ideas
Check out these simple Ganesh Chaturthi Decoration ideas for home. These festive decor ideas are fresh and creative. Take your pick and start decorating your home for Ganesh Chaturthi.
1. Pretty Thermocol Decoration for Ganpati
Use thermocol to do decoration for Ganpati puja. First draw the pattern on thermocol and cut it with a hot knife.
2. Ganpati Decor with Bottles
You can use mineral eater bottles to create a pretty makhar for Ganesh pooja. Add lights at the bottle to illuminate it.
3. Colorful Decoration for Ganesh Chaturthi
Use colorful packing paper for this decoration.
4. Simple Ganesh Pooja Decoration at Home
Go for this simple Ganpati decor; bring home a small idol and set it up on a small stool. Also add a photo of lord Ganesh.
5. Ganpati Decor with Flowers
Use a jhula to place Ganpati Bappa in it. Decorate it with flowers and LED lights.
6. Interesting Decoration Ideas for Ganesh Chaturthi
Make thermocol mouse and palki for Ganpati pooja.
7. Ganesh Chaturthi Decoration with Thermocol
Prepare a castle for Ganesh Chaturthi. Decorate it with rhinestones and beads.
8. Easy Ganpati Bappa Decoration
Use paper cutouts for this decoration. This is an eco-friendly decor that anyone can make.
9. Divine Decor at Home for Ganpati
What a lovely decor! Bring Ganpati Bappahome; decorate the pooja space with lots of flowers.
10. Small Space Decoration for Ganpati
You can make this using wooden sticks or straw. Stick them together, paint them and place it behind Ganpati idol.
11. Ganesh Chaturthi Decoration Ideas for Home
12. Ganpati Decoration Ideas
To get this Ganpati decor, attach a sheer red fabric to the arch. Hang a few silver laces and add flowers and lights to it.
13. Decoration Ideas for Ganesh Chaturthi
Select a nice corner and turn it into your pooja space. Cover the background and the table with red bandhani material.
14. Ideas for Ganpati Decoration at Home
Go for this nature theme decoration for Ganesh pooja. Create mountains and forest. Place animals in the forest.
15. Ganesh Pooja Decoration with Thermocol
Use thermocol to make this gorgeous pooja mandap for Ganpati. Paint the mandap and decorate it with glittery designs.
16. Pooja Room Decoration for Ganesh Festival
Decorate your pooja room with flowers. Add hangings on side walls. Place an arch around the idol.
17. Decoration for Vinayaka Chaturthi
Perch Ganesh on Shesh Naag. Make rocky mountain using by coloring thermacol with brown color.
18. Peacock Ganpati Decoration Ideas
Get this peacock decor for Ganpati. Add flowers to the platform. Light it up to get this cool look.
19. Easy Ganesh Decor Ideas for Home
Here is another peacock creation. Decorate it with homemade paper craft ideas. Do up the entire decor in green and blue color.
20. Simple Ganpati Decor at Home
Lights can add magical effect to your Ganpati decoration. Use LED lights, rice lights or string lights.
21. Ganesh Festival Decoration Ideas
Another beautiful thermocol pooja mandap for Ganesh Chaturthi. Gold and red color combination offers unmatched elegance to it.
22. Ganesh Chaturthi Decoration Ideas for Home with Flowers
Beautify your Ganesh with flowers. Use other decorative items like paper streamer and glittery tinsel garland.
23. Beautiful Ganesh Decoration at Home
Keep the decor clean and simple. Decorate the wall behind Ganpati idol with an OM made up of thermocol and paper flowers.
24. Decoration Ideas for Ganpati Utsav
Prepare your living room for lord Ganpati. Cover the table with a nice table-cloth and place singhasan on it. Decorate the wall with stars and streamers.
25. Designer Ganesh Chaturthi Decoration
Fresh flower decoration brings freshness into the environment. Place lamps on either side of the idol for lighting.
26. Colorful Ganesh Chaturthi Decoration
Get lots of colorful fabric and hang them randomly. You can also use dupatta or saree for decoration. Hang lights to enhance its beauty.
27. Ganesh Chaturthi Decoration at Home with Paper
Make paper flowers at home. Create a newspaper basket like platform. And, place all the flowers on and around it. Add a nice scenery in the background.
28. Decoration Ideas for Indian Festival
Stick to pink and blue color scheme to do decoration for Ganesh Chaturthi. Stick flowers and hang beads along the frame.
29. Floral Decor for Ganesh Chaturthi
Hang lots of flowers and arrange it in a semi-circle behind the idol. Place red velvet cloth on the table.
30. Creative Ganesh Chaturthi Decoration Ideas
Go a bit creative, add a background with mantras on it. Make paper flowers and place Ganpati idol on it.
31. Simple Ganpati Decoration at Home
I love these vibrant, easy Ganesh Chaturthi decoration ideas for home. Your can use bead strings and mirrored hangings to decorate Ganpati.
32. Elaborate Ganpati Decoration at Home
Decorate your Gauri-Ganesh pooja space with rangoli and offerings. Use rangoli powder and flowers to make lovely patterns on the ground.
33. Ganpati Rangoli Decor
Decorate the floor with rangoli. Draw a pretty Ganpati rangoli. Surround it with light and offerings for the deity.
34. Pretty Ganpati Decoration for Home
Awesome home decoration for Ganesh pooja! Use shimmer fabric with lace to prepare an attractive background. Then add flowers and lights to it.
35. Decoration Ideas for Vinayaka Chaturthi
Use artificial trees and pebbles to create this decor in your home for Ganpati. Create a garden for your Ganpati.
Get more decoration and craft ideas on – Ganpati Decoration Ideas.
Hope these Ganesh Chaturthi decoration ideas for home will help you with Ganpati pooja preparations.