Make Inspiring Patriotic Rangoli Designs for Independence Day
Get the most fascinating and inspiring rangoli designs for Independence Day and Republic Day. Make these rangoli designs in your home, office, school, college and other social events.
India gained independence on 15th August 1947 and became republic on 26th January 1950. They are the most proud moments in Indian history. Draw these motivating rangoli designs for Independence Day and express your love for this beautiful country.
Check out some of the best, latest and simple rangoli designs for Independence Day:
1. Beautiful Patriotic Rangoli Designs
Make this cute patriotic rangoli design with a heart in the center and flowers on top and bottom.
2. Latest Rangoli Designs for Independence Day
Create a background using saffron, white and green – the Indian tri-color. Now make leafy rangoli patterns on it.
3. Free Hand Independence Day Rangoli
Go for this flaming sun rangoli design. Add a Swastika in the center; use your fingers to make design on rangoli color.
4. Rangoli Designs for Independence Day for Kids
Check out this cool rangoli design for Independence and Republic Day. You can draw this in schools or colleges.
5. Peacock Rangoli Design for Independence Day
Peacock is the national bird of India. Make a peacock rangoli design and fill it with tri-color.
6. Indian Tri-color Rangoli Designs
Make a dove – the symbol of peace. Use the color from Indian Flag to color it up. This is an easy rangoli and can be made by beginners too.
7. Independence Day Border Rangoli Design
Make this easy nice border rangoli design in your home, school, college or office.
8. Patriotic Rangoli Kolam Design
Here is a stunning kolam design with Indian Flag. You should definitely try this patriotic rangoli kolam design this year.
9. Indian Republic Day Rangoli
These rangoli designs can be made during Republic and Independence Day.
10. Competition Rangoli Design with Patriotic Theme
Here is another patriotic rangoli design. Make the map of India and color it up in saffron, white and green color.
11. Easy Independence Day Rangoli
Here is an easy rangoli design that you can draw for Independence Day. Make a flower and fill it with tri-color. Make Ashoka Chakra in the center.
12. Tri-color Rangoli Designs
Make rangoli designs for Independence Day using saffron, white and green color. These colors also make up the Indian flag.
13. Rangoli Kolam Designs for Independence Day
Make these pretty kolam rangoli designs for Independence Day and Republic Day. In the center write the number of years that has passed since India got Independence. Then draw Indian flag around it.
14. Kolam Designs for Independence Day
Make these kolam designs for Independence Day in your school, college or home. Surround it with Lotus which is the national flower of India.
15. Dot Kolam Designs for Independence Day
You can go for dot kolam rangoli designs for Independence Day. These rangoli designs are easy to make, so try them.
16. Small Kolam Designs for Independence Day
Here is a very sweet, small rangoli design of Indian flag and Ashoka Chakra. Make this cool border all around your kolam.
17. Peacock Rangoli Designs for Independence Day
Create this gorgeous peacock rangoli design for Independence Day. Use the color from the Indian flag to make it. Also, add a charkha (spinning wheel) beside it.
18. Creative Rangoli Design for Independence Day
Use a bit of creativity and draw this amazing rangoli on 15th August. This is the very day India achieved Independence.
19. Competition Rangoli Designs with Concept on Independence Day
You can make these for competition rangoli designs with concepts of patriotism. You can make them on Independence Day or Republic Day.
20. Best Rangoli Designs for Independence Day
This stunning rangoli design displays love and respect for the country. Wear the tricolor on your forehead and feel proud to be an Indian.
21. Simple Rangoli Designs for Independence and Republic Day
Here is a very simple rangoli design. Make Indian flag by sprinkling colors in a circle. Use your fingers to add design on its edge.
22. Rangoli Designs for Independence Day India
This rangoli design depicts how the cage of slavery broke open and India became a free nation. Lovely rangoli design with beautiful theme!
23. Rangoli Designs for Republic Day
Make this elegant peacock rangoli design on 26th January, the day India became Republic. Love the use of tri-color in there.
24. Rangoli Designs for Independence Day
Get awe-inspiring rangoli designs for Independence Day. Make Indian national flag along with the Indian national bird – the peacock.
25. Independence Day Themed Rangoli Designs
Here is an adorable rangoli for Independence Day. Kids would love this rangoli, it’s absolutely amazing.
26. Patriotic Rangoli Designs
Create this impressive kolam design and get lots of admiration. The criss-cross floral design is sure to win everyone’s heart.
27. Independence Day Rangoli Theme
An incredible rangoli design with an equally impressive message! You need expertise to make these rangoli designs for Independence Day.
28. Republic Day Rangoli Designs
Check out this colorful Republic Day rangoli design. Use vibrant colors to make multiple rings and write a lovely message in the center.
29. Independence Day Rangoli Competition
This Independence Day spread the message of love and peace through your rangoli design. Make dove and Indian Tri-color wrapping the globe.
30. Independence Day Rangoli Images
Make this rangoli using flower petals, leaves and rangoli powder. Draw this rangoli design on Independence or Republic Day.