Coffee Table for Living Room
You will find many different types of coffee table for living room. A coffee table is the epicenter of any living room. Hence, you need to find a perfect coffee table to complete your living room decor.
Coffee table for living room is available in many different shapes, size, styles, and material. Before choosing an idea coffee table, you need to keep these in mind.
- When buying a coffee table keep the scale of your living room in mind.
- Go for a coffee table that matches the decor of your living room.
- Consider the height of your sofa set while shopping for your coffee table.
- Pick up a color that goes with other elements of your living room.
- If you have small kids, buy a round coffee table as it doesn’t have any sharp edges.
- It’s better to buy a light weight coffee table that’s easy to move and lift.
- And, finally make sure the design and material you choose is sturdy and low on maintenance.
Here are some beautiful designs and ideas on coffee table for living room do check them out:
1. Classic Wood Coffee Table for Living Room
Courtesy of Andrew Howard
Wooden coffee tables are extremely popular. They have a warm, rich and graceful appeal about them.
2. Luxurious Coffee Table for Living Room
Courtesy of Tobi Fairley Interior Design
Add glamour and luxury to your living room through this stunning metallic coffee table. Its sheen and sparkle can brighten up your room.
3. Trunk Coffee Table for Living Room
Courtesy of Pavilack Design, Photography by David Aschkenas
Here is a trunk coffee table. It adds a vintage charm to this living room. Using a trunk as coffee table can double up as a hideaway storage.
4. Wood Stump Coffee Table for Living Room
Courtesy of Dufner Heighes Inc
Go for this beautiful salvaged wood stump coffee table for living room. Put up a glass top on it and use it as a focal point.
5. Collective Coffee Table for Living Room
Courtesy of Scheer & Co.
Stack up your side tables to get a coffee table. You can also use nesting tables as coffee table for your living room.
6. Marble Coffee Table for Living Room
Courtesy of Tonin Casa
This is an elegant marble coffee table for living room with chrome legs. These marble coffee tables come in white or black glossy finish.
7. Coffee Table for Living Room with Storage
Courtesy of JulieO Design
Create extra storage space with this wooden coffee table. Wood is the most widely used material for making furniture. They are long-lasting and have a rich, timeless look.
8. Simple Coffee Table for Living Room
Courtesy of Jeannine Williams Design
Get this simple coffee table in dark wood stain. The base as well as the surface of this table is made of wood. It can fit perfectly into any kind of decor.
9. Unique Coffee Table
Courtesy of Houzz
Or, you can add this chic coffee table in your living room. This coffee table has place to hold your magazines and newspaper.
10. Small Coffee Table for your Living Room
Glass top coffee table keeps the floor space feeling open. A wooden base offers full support to this triangular glass top.
11. Sturdy Coffee Table for Living Room
Courtesy of Kim Scodro interiors, Photography by Werner Straube
This is a leggy metal coffee table with a wooden surface. Use the bottom shelf to keep books, newspaper and magazines.
12. Modern Coffee Table for Living Room
Courtesy of Vanessa DeLeon, Photography by Dan Muro
Give a personal touch to your living room. Pick up a modern coffee table. This is a metallic silver river stone coffee table. Amazing, isn’t it?
13. Woven Chic Coffee Table
Courtesy of Lisa Benbow – Garnish Designs
Redefine style with this awesome woven coffee table. You don’t need wood, glass or metal to add class to your living room.
14. Ottoman Coffee Table for Living Room
Courtesy of Eminent Interior Design
How about this caramel leather coffee table for living room? Place a tray before keeping your hot coffee mug on it.
15. Coffee Table from Re-purposed Material
Courtesy of Paul Rice Architecture, Photography by Hulya Kolabas
Re-purpose an old metal cart by adding a glass top to it and turning it into a coffee table. You can also use wood to make a wheeled cart coffee table.
16. Mirror Coffee Table for Living Room
Courtesy of Gemma Zimmerhansl Interior Design Ltd
Get this lavish look for your living room. Just add an antique mirror coffee table and a hint of purple to there.
17. Acrylic Coffee Table for Living Room
Courtesy of Charles Luck
Glass might get pricey at times. So, here is a translucent acrylic coffee table that looks very much like glass minus the price tag.
18. Colorful Coffee Table for Living Room
Courtesy of Scordio Construction
Use your coffee table to create one strong plaid focal point. This curved coffee table is a true show stealer in this wonderful room.
19. Metal Coffee Table for Living Room
Courtesy of Kara Mann
What a lovely metal coffee table! It has nailhead trim that gives it a tough, masculine look. They are made for rough and tough use.
20. Wicker Coffee Table for Living Room
Courtesy of Colonial Reproductions
Get these wicker coffee tables, they are strong and lasting. They are apt for outdoor seating.
21. Convertible Cocktail Coffee Table for Living Room
Courtesy of Calligaris
This coffee table for living room converts into a dining table. These space-saving, multi-purpose coffee tables are great when you are tight on space.
22. Lucite Center Table for Living Room
Courtesy of DKOR Interiors
Take a look at this lucite coffee table with glass base. It gives the illusion of a floating coffee table with a clear view of the rug below.