Use Dots to Prepare Rangoli Designs and Patterns During Festivals
Use dots to make awesome rangoli designs and patterns during festivals like Diwali, Dusehra, Ganpati, Ugadi, Sankranti and New Year.
One of the chief purpose of creating a rangoli design is decoration. Once the outline is made on the floor, it is filled in with materials like paints, colored rice water, gypsum powder, colored sand or dry pigment. Sometimes unprocessed materials like seeds, grains, spices, leaves or flower petals are also used.
Rangoli is a representation of India’s rich heritage. This also reinstates the fact that India is a land of festival and colors. Rangoli is called with different names in various parts of India. In southern part of India it is called as Kolam, Mandana in Rajasthan, Chowkpurana in Northern India, Alpana in Bengal, Aripana in Bihar and so on and so forth.
Diwali is mostly associated with rangoli designs and patters. The designs are decorated by placing diyas in and around them with the belief of welcoming Goddess Lakshmi.
Check out these beautiful rangoli designs and patterns made with the help of dots:
1. Rangoli Designs and Patterns with Eight DotsCourtesy of Asmita Jitendra Patil
2. Ten Dot Rangoli Designs for DiwaliCourtesy of Sapana Shikhare Savji
3. Ten Dot Rangoli DesignCourtesy of Sapana Shikhare Savji
4. Twelve Dot Rangoli Pattern DesignsCourtesy of Rohini Sonna Machave
5. Rangoli using Fifteen DotsCourtesy of Snehal Kulkarni Bodhankar
6. Ten Dots RangoliCourtesy of Sneha Aadhav
7. Festival Rangoli Designs with Thirteen DotsCourtesy of Dipali Misale
8. Flower Rangoli Pattern with Twelve DotsCourtesy of Nidhi Vaidhya
9. Seventeen Dot RangoliCourtesy of Prisha Pawar
10. Small Ten Dot Rangoli Design
Courtesy of Shiwani Barnwal
11. Sixteen Dots Rangoli PatternCourtesy of Manali Hindalekar
12. Seventeen Dot Swastika Rangoli DesignCourtesy of Saee Jadhav
13. Simple Festive Rangoli DesignCourtesy of Manisha Inamdar
14. Eleven Dot Rangoli KolamCourtesy of Dipali Misale
15. Easy Diwali Rangoli DesignsCourtesy of Jaya Jadhav
16. Seventeen Dot Rangoli Designs and PatternsCourtesy of Apurva Varhade
17. Rangoli Design for BeginnersCourtesy of Priya Gosavi
18. Easy Nine Dots Rangoli DesignCourtesy of Sheetal Hedamba
19. Colorful Nine Dot Rangoli DesignCourtesy of Sheetal Hedamba
20. Rangoli Design and Pattern with Twenty DotsCourtesy of Vaishali Gurav
21. Fourteen Dot Rangoli DesignsCourtesy of Jyoti Kad
22. Sixteen Dot Rangoli for UgadiCourtesy of Jyoti Kad
23. Rangoli Designs with Sixteen Dots Courtesy of Dipali Misale
24. Quick Nine Dot Rangoli DesignCourtesy of Swati Jadhav Paigankar
25. Rangoli Kolam with DotsCourtesy of Suvarna Suresh Patil