Free Hand Border Rangoli Designs for Festive Season
Check out these stunning free hand border rangoli designs. Rangolis are made during most Indian festivals. They are a sign of happiness and prosperity. Use bright colors to create these awesome yet simple border rangoli designs. Decorate them with diyas on special occasions.
Take a look at our free hand border rangoli designs collection:
1. Pretty Pink Border Rangoli Design
Try this pink border rangoli, it’s pretty and vibrant.
2. Peacock Theme Border Rangoli Design
Or, go for this peacock themed border rangoli design.
3. Sanskar Bharti Style Border Rangoli Design
If you are a fan of Sanskar Bharti rangoli designs, then draw this free hand border rangoli.
4. Freehand Border Rangoli Designs for Doors
During festivals make this rangoli design on your doorstep.
5. Border Rangoli Designs
This is a very pretty rangoli in green and yellow color. Place diya on its end.
6. Corner Border Rangoli Designs
You can draw this border rangoli around a pillar or in the corner of the room.
7. Small Border Rangoli Design
These rangoli patterns are really cute and small. Try it once.
8. Easy Border Rangoli Designs for Kids
Kids can make this easy free hand border rangoli design.
9. Border Rangoli using Stencils
Use different colors to prepare a base, then use stencils to draw rangoli pattern over it.
10. Free Hand Border Rangoli Designs
Make these astonishing free hand border rangoli designs for Diwali, Dussehra or Ganpati festival.
11. Border Rangoli Designs for Diwali
Decorate your border rangoli designs for Diwali with diyas and LED lights.
12. Border Kolam Rangoli Designs
Make this paisley kolam rangoli pattern along the wall or in front of your main door.
13. Colorful Free Hand Border Rangoli Designs
Bright, colorful rangolis look good on festive days. Use rangoli to pep up the environment around you.
14. Border Rangoli Design for the Entrance
A cool free hand border rangoli for your door steps!
15. Border Rangoli Design with Floral Patterns
Draw floral patterns along the wall and fill them with nicest of colors.
16. Simple Border Rangoli Designs for Beginners
A very simple rangoli for beginners to try!
17. Freehand Border Rangoli Designs for Sankranti
Lotus flowers give this border rangoli kolam a unique look.
18. Easy Freehand Border Rangoli Designs
Here is an easy one that can be made by beginners and kids.
19. Simple Freehand Border Rangoli Designs
These are some very simple freehand border rangoli designs. Sprinkle violet color and make rangoli design on it.
20. Pretty Border Rangoli Designs
Draw this pretty border over a colorful background. Use white rangoli powder to make the rangoli.