Independence and Republic Day Rangoli Designs
Check out these beautiful Republic Day rangoli designs.
India became republic in 26th of January 1950. A republic is a sovereign state or country wherein the governing power lies with the people elected by the citizen of that country.
Celebrate this day by making Republic Day rangoli designs. We bring for you some of the best patriotic rangoli designs that you can make on 26th January.
1. Simple Republic Day Rangoli Designs
Make simple Republic Day rangoli designs using Indian tricolors. Make a flower in the center that resembles a wheel. Surround it with petal patterns and lines.
2. Rangoli Designs for Republic Day
This is a very interesting rangoli design for Republic. You can make them for Independence Day too.
3. Republic Day Rangoli
Make a peacock and add Indian flag in the background. Also draw the map of India and Lotus flower.
4. Patriotic Rangoli Designs
Create this patriotic Republic Day rangoli by making lots of floral flags. This rangoli seems to be hanging on the wall, looks quite interesting!
5. Rangoli Designs for 26th January
This is a perfect rangoli for 26th January. Make a dark base and draw Indian flag on it. Write some patriotic message or slogan on either side.
6. Republic Day Rangoli Designs and Patterns
Peacock is the national bird of India. Go for this rangoli design; make tricolor on the body and feather of the peacock.
7. Independence Day and Republic Day Rangoli
Here is a beautiful rangoli showing how India became free from the clutches of slavery and became a free country.
8. Easy Republic Day Rangoli Design
Check out this easy rangoli design for Republic Day. It also has a lovely message for the people of India.
9. Free Hand Republic Day Rangoli
Take a look at these free hand Republic Day rangoli designs. Each one is a masterpiece. I love the Sanskar Bharti border design made around this one.
10. Kolam for Independence and Republic Day
This is an amazing kolam perfect for Republic Day. Make this kolam and decorate it with flowers and diya.
11. Competition Patriotic Rangoli Designs
Make this rangoli for rangoli competitions that are held during Republic and Independence Day. Late Dr Abdul Kalam was one of the most loved presidents of India.
12. Kolam for Independence Day and Republic Day
Make Indian flag in the centre and surround it with simple kolam patterns.
13. Republic Day Rangoli with Indian Flag
Here is a rangoli design with the flag.
14. Creative Republic Day Rangoli Design
Go for this creative rangoli design. Use flowers, leaves, buds and flower petals to make this gorgeous peacock rangoli.
15. Republic Day Rangoli Designs with Theme for Competition
This is a perfect rangoli design for competition with theme “Unity in diversity”.
16. Easy and Simple Republic Day Rangoli Design
Check this easy and simple Republic Day rangoli design. It can be made by kids and beginners.
17. Republic Day Kolam Rangoli Designs
Check out this kolam rangoli design with peacock and Ashok Chakra. Use tricolor to create this rangoli kolam.
18. 3D Republic Day Rangoli Designs
A 3D rangoli for Republic and Independence Day! It’s awesome, go for it.
19. Republic Day Rangoli for Competition with Themes
An inspirational rangoli with a beautiful message! Make a dove as dove is the symbol of peace and India is all about peace and harmony.
20. Independence Day and Republic Day Rangoli Design
This is a rangoli made with intricate patterns and vibrant color. Make it for Independence and Republic Day.
21. Competition Rangoli Designs
Make this competition rangoli design for Republic day. The theme of this rangoli is clean and green India.
22. Colorful Republic Day Rangoli
You need a lot of expertise to make this magnificent rangoli.
23. Beautiful Republic and Independence Day Rangoli
A very neat and pretty rangoli! I love its design, the colors and the presentation, simply amazing.