Try These Amazing Living Room Decoration Colours
Use living room decorating colours to
You can choose either dark or light hues for living room decorating colours. We have collected a few ideas on living room decoration colours. Do have a look:
1. Orange Crush Living RoomCourtesy of Tamara Mack Design
Design a vibrant living room by using white with orange. Go for orange rug, lamp, cushions and chair.
2. Glamorous Black Living RoomCourtesy of Marcelo Brito & Pedro Potaris, photography by Gui Morelli
Here is a gorgeous living room with black trim and carpet. Keep the walls and ceiling white to keep up the balance.
3. Fiery Red Living RoomCourtesy of Clean Design, Photography by Donna Dotan
Red is one of the most popular living room decoration colours. Add grey sofa, rug and a pretty glass coffee table to compliment it.
4. Living Room with Purple DecorCourtesy of Clean Design, Photography by Donna Dotan
Try bold, bright purple colour in your living room. Add an artwork, some throw pillows and a purple bench.
5. Colourful Accents Living RoomCourtesy of Clean Design, Photography by Donna Dotan
How about going on a colour ride? Go for multi-coloured swirl rug and artwork. Hang sheer drapes and add a black sectional.
6. Living Room with bold ColoursCourtesy of Domas Nova
In this living room tradition meets contemporary flamboyance, colour and character. Match turquoise with gold and white.
7. Living Room with Bright Yellow Accent WallCourtesy of Derrell Parker, Photography by KuDa
This living room is bursting with colour. Decorate the fireplace with yellow panels. Add African masks next to it to create a focal point. Place yellow chairs to tie them all together.
8. Living Room Decoration Colours in Red n Blue Courtesy of Alexander Pollock Interiors, Photography by Nicole England
To get this unique living room, go for a curved red sofa. Add blue striped coffee table and a geometric print carpet. The ceiling treatment is awesome and so is the gold-white pendant light.
9. Metallic Coloured Living RoomCourtesy of John Magnoski Photography
Here is a beautiful living room with a metallic touch. Add colourful pillows on the grey sofa. Maintain the metallic feel with mirrored tables and glossy paints.
10. Brown Living Room
Design your house with brown living room decoration colours. Go for brown walls, curtains, floor lamp and chandelier.
11. Sunny Yellow Living RoomCourtesy of Rebecca Stratton, Photography by Tony Valainas
A cool living room with yellow and grey! Add chic yellow drapes and cushions to create a bubbly ambience.
12. Lime Green Living RoomCourtesy of Lean van der Merwe Interiors
Ever thought of having black and lime green as your living room decoration colours? But, I must say they look good and give an enigmatic look to this room.