Discover Some of the Best Looking Modern Living Room Designs
Decorate your living room with the help of these modern living room design ideas. Give a cosy, comfortable yet chic look to your living space.
For a modern living room design, you need to have modern furniture in a modern set-up. Take a look at some of our modern living room designs:
1. Simple Modern Living Room DesignCourtesy of Mark WIlliams Design Associates, Photography by Lauren Rubinstein
This is a simple living room with a modern grey sectional. The artwork behind the sofa and the coffee table are really cool. The green knitted pouf, throw pillows and the plant give it a refreshing look.
2. Modern Living Room DesignCourtesy of Spaces Designed, Interior Design Studio
You can easily transform your living room into this modern space. Add bookshelf art and a huge metallic candle stand on the wall. Use patterned rug and cushions to increase its aesthetic appeal.
3. Modern Living Room DesignCourtesy of Helene Ziman & Associates, Photography by Larny Mack
Here is a serene, modern living room design. The decor is symmetrical and well-balanced. The hanging lamps, painting, rug, vases and the flower arrangement on the coffee table are amazing.
4. Luxurious Modern Living Room DesignCourtesy of Willman Interiors / Gina Willman
Mirrors and recessed lighting add glamour to this living room decor. Go for combination of brown, beige and gold. The dark stained cocktail coffee table and wingback chairs look great together.
5. Soothing Modern Living Room DesignCourtesy of Kathleen Burke Design, Photography by Paul Dyer
This is a lovely living room with soothing interiors. Lots of wood panelling is done in the room. The coffee table and the sofa have a neat look. The ceiling displays some good architectural work.
6. Spacious Modern Living Room DesignCourtesy of Claudia Leccacorvi, Photography by Brandon Barre
Go for this smart living room design with high ceiling and glass walls. Add a huge grey sectional. Decorate it with red throw pillows, red chair and white poufs. Place a black floor lamp in the corner.
7. Modern Living Room Design and FurnitureCourtesy of Clean Design, Photography by Donna Dotan
Choose this contemporary look for your living space. Create this clean, modern living room design. Opt for simple sofa, rug and a lucid coffee table. Mirrors and artwork play a very important role in here.
8. Stylish Modern Living Room DesignCourtesy of Zin Home
Design a focal wall in your living room. Light effects can be used to enhance its beauty. Add a beige sectional and a low coffee table. They give a comfortable, casual look to the living room.
9. Modern Living Room Design with SkylightCourtesy of American Institute of Architects, Photography by Dennis Bettencourt
How about a modern living room design with skylights? Here is a beautiful living room with some simple furniture and an inviting look. I love the tufted leather bench and the marble fireplace. The rug and the coffee table look amazing too.
10. Modern Living Room Design for Small HomeCourtesy of The Sky is the Limit Design, Photography by Jo Ann Richards
This is a small, sophisticated living room design. The black-white combo is perfect. Cover the fireplace with white patterned tiles. Add a round black rug and chairs to the modern living room.
11. Modern Living Room Design for Small Spaces Courtesy of The Anderson Studio of Architecture & Design, Photography by Dana Hoff
Go for the view, add glass wall to your living room. Place a glass centre table on the striped rug to make it interesting. Strategic placement of beige and white sofa, chairs and ottomans give a voguish touch to the living space.