Rangoli Competition Winning Designs
Make these unique rangoli competition winning designs and win accolades and prizes. Rangoli making is an art form that dates back to ancient times. An artist has to put his heart and soul into a rangoli design to make it come to life.
Rangoli competition winning designs are not easy to make. You need a lot of practice and years of hard work and dedication to create them. Here are some outstanding rangoli competition winning designs, do take a look:
1. Beautiful Rangoli Competition Winning Designs
Create this beautiful rangoli design during competitions in schools and colleges. The artist is an expert in rangoli making. This rangoli is extremely pretty and flawless.
2. Amazing Rangoli Competition Winning Designs
This is an amazing rangoli of Shri Siddharudha Swami created by the artist. This rangoli is sure shot winner at any rangoli competition.
3. Creative Rangoli Competition Winning Designs
Make this inspirational competition rangoli design based on Mother Nature. You can add a forest, ocean, fishes and a rainbow to it.
4. Traditional Rangoli Competition Winning Designs
This is a typical Hindu marriage themed rangoli. The bride and groom walk all around the sacred fire. They take seven circles called the Satphere taking marital vows.
5. Peacock Competition Winning Rangoli Designs
Go for this gorgeous peacock rangoli design. Use orange to create a base. Use purple, blue, green and yellow color to draw its feather.
6. Lord Ganesh Rangoli Designs
Make this divine Ganesh rangoli design for Diwali competition. Draw a beautiful border around it.
7. Portrait Competition Rangoli Design
Make a portrait rangoli of Meena Kumari. She is regarded as one of the greatest Hindi movie actresses of all time.
8. Scenic Competition Rangoli Designs with Themes
Create a scenery rangoli with garden, river and a house by its side. Fill the garden with colorful flowers and a pair of peacock.
9. Rangoli Competition Winning Designs
Here is a portrait of Shri Shri Ravi Shankar. He is a spiritual leader and founder of the Art of Living Foundation, which aims to relieve individual stress, societal problems, and violence.
10. Peacock Rangoli Themed Design
Here is another elegant peacock rangoli design. Make it in your home or for rangoli competitions that are held during festivals.
11. Lord Shiva Rangoli Designs
This is a Shiv Ratri special rangoli design. Make this mesmerizing rangoli of lord Shiva and you are sure to win the rangoli competition.
12. B&W Rangoli Competition Winning Designs
Here is another rangoli competition winning designs that you should try.
13. Lord Krishna Rangoli Designs
You can make these rangoli designs for competition with themes of god and goddesses. A perfect rangoli of Radha and Krishna!
14. Free Hand Rangoli Competition Winning Designs
Go for this free hand rangoli design. It might look easy, but portraits are tough to make.
15. Bright Rangoli Competition Winning Designs
Make this cool, circular competition rangoli design. Use red for base to make it more attractive and appealing.
16. Rangoli Artist at Work
Here is a hard-working rangoli artist at work. They are experts and can copy exactly the same design given to them on paper.
17. Unique Rangoli Competition Winning Designs
This rangoli design was made on golden jubilee celebration of Dharampeth College, Nagpur. Dr Abdul Kalam was the honourable chief guest there.
18. Vibrant Rangoli Competition Winning Designs
Make this vibrant piece of rangoli. Give it your personal touch by using your favourite colors and geometric patterns.
19. Rangoli Competition Winning Designs on Nature
Make this rangoli for competitions that have nature as their theme.
20. Simple Rangoli Competition Winning Designs
Here is a simple, neat rangoli design that you should definitely try. Use white rangoli powder to make patterns on the colorful base.
21. Lord Ganpati Rangoli Designs
Start the competition season by making Ganpati rangoli design. This is a huge rangoli made on Diwali.
22. Shivaji Maharaj Rangoli Designs for Competition
Shivaji Maharaj was a great king and an excellent warrior. Make his portrait for this rangoli competition.
23. Lord Hanuman Rangoli Designs
Draw lord Hanuman rangoli design. You can make this rangoli during Ram Navami, Dussehra, Diwali or Hanuman Jayanti.
24. Rangoli Designs for Competition
Here is a traditional Indian woman rangoli. Draw it for rangoli competitions at school.
25. Narendra Modi Rangoli Designs
How about portraying the “Swatch Bharat” campaign of our prime minister, Shri Narendra Modi? Let’s all join hands to keep our country neat and clean.